Monday, March 17, 2008

Life is good and full of sleep

Work is going well again; getting back in my stride, balancing relationships, and hitting the marks. I’m spending more time in Irvine over the next few weeks, which is nice because I’ll get to see more of my awesome SoCal teammates!

Still getting over this flu/cold/bronchitis thing, so my weekend was pretty lazy. Friday I got home late and went straight to bed. Saturday was a laid back dinner/movie date. Sunday I slept in, read The Economist, then got in a couple hours of surfing in Santa Monica. The winds were crazy and the waves were huge, but they were breaking pretty far offshore, so I got some long rides on the frothy wash. I got up four or five times and had some great rides.

The next couple of weeks will be super busy at the office, so for now it’s back to work.