Monday, April 30, 2007

A love/hate thing

OK, my Blog is back online. I keep going back in forth as to whether its worth a bit of my privacy to have a (small) platform to broadcast my thoughts into the world. Today, I'm in full disclosure mode, so here I am. A couple of new things are going on in my life; I finally got an official offer of a summer internship, so it looks like I'll be spending July and August soaking up the sun in the Bay Area. In the meantime, I need to find a place to live and get a decent car for when I'm there. It'll come together though. My birthday was yesterday, but I completely forgot because I was so caught up in a big homework assignment. However, my fiance and a few friends reminded me, which felt really nice. Wednesday I take off for Austin. I'm spending five days competiting in a business plan competition at the University of Texas. My team is grossly underprepared, but it'll be fun to see a new city and party a bit. For now, it's back to the books.